We have provided professional land management and agri-environment advice for clients such as farmers, land agents, developers and industrial companies for over 10 years, and have the local knowledge and environmental expertise to deliver the highest quality independent service.
We can assist your project from its initial ideas and scoping work to final implementation, for example to :
- Decide which agri-environment grant scheme is right for you
- Survey your land to create a Farm Environment Plan
- Create planting schemes to use in Section 106 agreements with a local authority
- Design wildlife enhancement schemes for BREEAM and CSH on urban sites ( Learn more about BREEAM and ecology )
- Compile management plans for applications for grant schemes e.g. Higher Level Stewardship (HLS) heathland tiers.
- Write and agree SSSI management plans with Natural England
We also undertake large-scale habitat restoration plans, combining science, practical awareness, GIS spatial analysis techniques and financial planning. Our input into restoration plans has influenced a number of large-scale habitat creation projects in Norfolk including:
- The Hilgay Wetland Creation Project
- The Hundred-Acre Reedbed Project at NWT Hickling Broad
- Forestry removal to create heath at NWT Grimston Warren in West Norfolk
- Grazing marsh restoration from arable land at NWT Upton Broad and Marshes